Consent to the personal data processing
I hereby freely, by my own free will and in my interest give my consent to UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. located at the address: Russian Federation, 105062, Moscow, st. Mashkova, 1 (hereinafter - the "Company"), for the automated and non-automated processing of my personal data specified by me in the registration form on website http://www.ueh.ru/ or in a mobile application.
In order to:
• raise awareness about products and services of the Company, by sending relevant advertising and information messages through telephone informing, SMS and mms messages, messages to the email address, messages via Internet messengers;
• conduct marketing research by the Company;
• execute a contract of remote sale, including information of its execution state;
• participate in loyalty programs of the Company;
• provide my personal data to the agencies / partners with whom the Company cooperates in order to achieve the above mentioned goals;
• analyze the source of access to the web-site or mobile application, search query, data about the user device, information stored in cookies;
Company has the right to process my personal data in the following ways: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), deletion, anonymization and nick-names making, ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Also, I agree to receive advertising and information materials from the Company, partners of the Company, as well as from third parties acting on behalf of the Company at the contacts specified by me in the registration form (email, mobile phone, including SMS and MMS messages, Internet messengers Viber, WhatsApp, etc.) on the website http://www.ueh.ru/ or in mobile application.
Consent to the processing of my personal data and consent to receive advertising and informational materials come into force from the moment of successful registration on the website http://www.ueh.ru/ or in the mobile application and are valid until such consents are withdrawn.
I am aware and agree that I can withdraw consent by sending an appeal to the contact details of the Company mentioned below. I understand that the result of the withdrawal of consent in relation to a part of the data and / or in relation to certain purposes may lead to the termination of my participation in the loyalty programs of the Company.
Contacts for feedback / consent withdrawal notices: firstname.lastname@example.org, Russian Federation, 105062, Moscow, Mashkova street, 1, PO Box 1638.
It is also possible to refuse to receive advertising and information materials by clicking on “unsubscribe” link in the text of the email or in your personal account on the website or in the mobile application in the “Subscriptions” section.
UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. policy regarding the personal data processing
Legal address: "UNITED EUROPE - HOLDING" Co.: 105062, Moscow, Mashkova street, 1
Post address: "UNITED EUROPE - HOLDING" Co.: 108811, Moscow, poselenie Moskovsky, poselok of Ulyanovsky Lesopark, build. 1, PO Box 1638
1. Purpose and scope of the document
1.1. Policy of UNITED EUROPE HOLDING Co. (hereinafter referred to as Society) in relation to the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) determines the position and intentions of the Society in the field of processing and protection of personal data in order to observe and protect the rights and freedoms of each person and, in particular, the right to privacy, personal and family secrets, protection of one's honor and good name.
1.2. Policy is strictly implemented by the managers and employees of all structural departments and branches of UNITED EUROPE – HOLDING Co.
1.3. Policy applies to all personal data of entities processed in the Society using automation tools and without using such tools.
1.4. Any data subject has access to this Policy.
1.5. This Policy may be changed unilaterally by the Society at any time. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted in Internet at the electronic address of the site http://www.ueh.ru/, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
2.1. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determinable individual person (citizen) i.e. such information, in particular, may include: full name, date and place of birth, address, information about family, social status, property, information about education, profession, income, information about the state of health, and other information.
2.2. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data committed with or without automation. Such actions (operations) include: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, anonymization and nick-names making, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, cross-border transfer, deletion, destruction of personal data.
3. Personal data subjects
UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. processes the personal data of the following persons:
• personal data of employees;
• personal data of candidates for work;
• personal data of customers and / or users of the web-site http://www.ueh.ru/ and / or of mobile application;
• personal data of counterparties;
• personal data of counterparty employees;
• personal data of founders, shareholders and sole executive bodies of counterparties;
• personal data of members of the Board of Directors of the Society;
• personal data of Auditor/ Controller of the Society.
4. Principles and conditions of personal data processing
4.1. Under the security of personal data UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. considers protection of personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data and all the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data.
4.2. Processing and ensuring the security of personal data at UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, by-laws, and other determining cases and features of personal data processing federal laws of the Russian Federation, guidance and methodological documents of the FSTEC of Russia and Federal Security Service of Russia.
4.3. During personal data processing, UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. adheres to the following principles:
• principle of legality and fair basis;
• principle of limiting the personal data processing at achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
• principle of preventing the personal data processing that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
• principle of preventing the unification of databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
• principle of personal data processing that meets the purposes of its processing;
• principle of content compliance.
4.4. Society processes personal data only if at least one of the following conditions exists:
• processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his/her personal data;
• processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by law, to implement and fulfill the functions, powers and obligations assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
• processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which either the beneficiary or guarantor is a party under which the personal data subject is, as well as for the conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or an agreement in which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
• processing of personal data is necessary for accomplishment of rights and legitimate interests of the Society or third parties or for achievement of socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject;
• personal data processing is carried out, access of unlimited number of persons to which the subject of personal data is provided or at his request;
• processing of personal data, which is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law, is carried out.
4.5. UNITED EUROPE - HOLDING Co. is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data of citizens to third parties on the basis of an agreement signed with these persons.
Persons, who process personal data on behalf of UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co., undertake to comply with the principles and rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “About Personal Data”. For each person, a list of actions (operations) with personal data is determined that will be performed by the legal person that will process personal data, the purpose of processing, the obligation of such a person to maintain confidentiality and ensure personal data security during processing, as well as the requirements for personal data protection.
4.6. In cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. is entitled to transfer personal data of citizens.
4.7. For the purpose of information support, publicly available sources of personal data of employees, including directories and address books, may be created in the Society. With the consent of the employee, publicly available sources of personal data may include full name, date and place of birth, position, contact phone numbers, email address. Information about the employee should be excluded from public sources of personal data at any time at the request of the employee or by decision of the court or other authorized state bodies.
4.8. Society deletes or depersonalizes personal data when the processing goals are achieved or if the need to achieve the processing goal is lost.
5. Rights of personal data subject
A citizen whose personal data is processed by UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. has the right:
• to receive from UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. the following:
o confirmation of the fact of processing personal data by "UNITED EUROPE - HOLDING" Co.;
o legal grounds and goals for the processing of personal data;
o information about the methods of personal data processing applied by UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co.;
o name and location of “UNITED EUROPE - HOLDING” Co.;
o information about persons who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of an agreement with UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. or on the basis of the federal law;
o list of processed personal data relating to the citizen from whom the request was received and the source of its receipt, unless otherwise provided by the federal law;
o information about terms of personal data processing, including the terms of its storage;
o information about procedure of citizen’s rights realization, provided by the Federal Law “About Personal Data” No. 152-FZ;
o information about existing or potential cross-border transfer of personal data;
o name and address of the person processing of personal data on behalf of UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co.;
o other information provided by the Federal Law about Personal Data No. 152-FZ or by other federal laws;
• to require clarification of his/her personal data, its blocking or removal in case if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
• to withdraw consent to the personal data processing;
• to demand elimination of illegal actions of UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. in relation to his/her personal data;
• to appeal actions or act of omission of UNITED EUROPA-HOLDING Co. to the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) or in a court if a citizen considers that UNITED EUROPA-HOLDING is processing his/her personal data in breach of the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “About Personal Data” or otherwise violates his/her rights and freedoms;
• to protect his/her rights and legal interests, including compensation of losses and / moral damage in court.
In case of failure to comply with the provisions of this Policy, UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. shall be liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
To get clarifications on issues of your personal data processing you can do by contacting UNITED EUROPA HOLDING Co. personally or by sending an official request by Russian Post Service to the address: 108811, Moscow, poselenie Moskovsky, poselok of Ulianovsky Lesopark, build. 1, PO Box 1638.
In case of sending an official request to UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co., the following should be indicated in the request text:
• FULL NAME;
• number of the main document proving the identity of the subject of personal data or his/her representative, the date of issue of the mentioned document and the authority that issued it;
• information confirming your participation in relations with "UNITED EUROPA - HOLDING" Co. or information that otherwise confirms the fact of personal data processing by "UNITED EUROPA - HOLDING" Co.;
• signature of a citizen (or his legal representative). If the request is sent in electronic form, then it must be executed in the form of an electronic document and signed by electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Web-site http://www.ueh.ru/ publishes an up-to-date version of the “Policy of “UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING” Co. regarding the personal data processing.
7. Data of executed requirements for the personal data protection
During personal data processing UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co. undertakes all necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions regarding personal data.
Such measures according to the Federal Law № 152-ФЗ «About Personal Data» include:
• identification of threats to the security of personal data during its processing in personal data information systems;
• application of organizational and technical measures to ensure security of personal data when it is processed in personal data information systems necessary to fulfill the requirements for the protection of personal data, implementation of which ensures the levels of personal data security established by the Government of the Russian Federation;
• application of protection facilities that are approved in the established manner;
• assessment of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data before commissioning of the personal data information system;
• detection of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures;
• recovery of personal data which are modified or deleted due to unauthorized access;
• establishing rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring the registration and recording of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system;
• control of measures taken to ensure security of personal data and of security level of personal data information systems;
• accounting of machine carriers of personal data;
• organization of access control to the territory of the Society;
• placement of technical means of personal data processing in the protected territory;
• maintenance of technical security and signaling means in constant readiness;
• monitoring of user actions, conducting proceedings on violations of personal data security requirements
In order to coordinate actions to ensure personal data security, persons responsible for ensuring the security of personal data have been appointed at UNITED EUROPE-HOLDING Co.